If you’re reading this, you’re probably a student or an alumnus of one of the top 30 business schools that we are currently onboarding on our platform.
You must have doubts and questions of course.
This post explains EVERYTHING within 5 minutes so you can get signed up on our platform.
1. What is MBA Sage?
MBA Sage is a platform that connects MBA applicants to YOU–the students and alumni of the applicant’s target business school.
You can sign up on MBA Sage as a student/alumnus of your B school and can conduct mock interviews and essay reviews for the applicants applying to your school. You will be paid for every interview and essay review you conduct.
2. How much is the payout?
Package 1 – Single session package: 1 review over a call
If you’re from an Indian B School, the charge is INR 5000.
If you’re from an international B school, the charge is $100.
Package 2 – Three sessions package: 3 reviews over 3 calls
If you’re from an Indian B School, the charge is INR 10000.
If you’re from an international B school, the charge is $200.
You can decide your own rate per interview.
If you’re from an Indian B school, you can charge between INR 4000 to INR 8000 per interview.
If you’re from a B school outside India, you can charge from $75 to $200 per interview.
How much do you get in your account?
Whatever amount you charge, the following deductions apply:
(1) 20% service fee, of which half is donated for the education of girls in India
(2) 2-5% is charged by banks/Paypal while depositing the money to your account
You can expect around 75% of the amount you charge to be deposited to your account.
3. What’s my obligation to the applicant?
For essay review:
1. You will receive the draft essays and detailed resume from the applicant.
2. You are expected to analyze the essay and provide recommendations on the changes needed to improve the storyline.
3. You can connect over a call with the applicant and provide your feedback on the essays and answer the applicant’s doubts.
1. You have to spend a minimum of 1 hour with the applicant during the session.
You can spend more if you think it is needed but 1 hour is the minimum. It is up to you to decide the questions you want to ask and the structure you want to follow in the interview.
2. After the interview, you have to provide feedback to the applicant over the platform, which will be truly valuable and helpful for the applicant.
3. After the interview, the applicant will rate you out of 10 and you must maintain an average rating of 6 or above to continue on the platform.
4. How are these mocks scheduled and conducted?
Once you sign up, applicants can see your profile on the platform. If an applicant books an interview/essay review service with you, you will receive an email from us mentioning the request.
You can always accept, reject or reschedule an invite any time before the session takes place. You’ll have options to do that through your account.
If you accept or reschedule a request, we will exchange your email address with the applicant. You can then conduct the interview/essay review over Skype or any other mutually preferred medium.
5. How do I sign up?
You need your official school email ID to sign up.
Still have doubts? Contact us on +91–7997083767 (Aakrit Patel) or on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get on a call to get you on board!
Please share this article with your friends so they can also use this opportunity to help applicants!
Share buttons are below
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- NYU Stern MBA Essays|Sample Essays Compilation - February 28, 2019
- ISB YLP Essays Collection | Sample Essays of Successfull ISB YLP Admits - February 26, 2019
- Wharton MBA Interview Preparation Guide Download - February 6, 2019